Monday 24 September 2012

Most Used Hair Products.


TRESemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion; I got this free when I bought my hair dryer and didn't really think much of it but thought i'd give it a go anyway. I'm not sure if it's just this on it own or if it's a mixture or it used with some of the other products but it makes my hair SO soft after i've blow dryed it like ridiculously soft! It doesn't create much volume but that's probably because I have the thinnest hair on earth and it never holds volume anyway. However when i've used this and used a few rollers around the crown of my head it does create a small amount of lift.

TRESemme Straightening Spray; This stuff smells absolutely amazing! I am a total sucker for nice smelling products and this is one of them. This has Argan Oil in it which is known to help to nourish hair which i won't lie it definitely does. This also has a no frizz formula in it which i find helps with my hair but it doesn't last long.

GUM The Bix 4 Frizz Glossing Serum; I had have this for so long that I can't even remember when i bought it. I tried this out on dry hair and it jut left a sticky texture to it and it was just awful. However when i add a tiny bit to damp hair before i blow dry it my hair stays frizz free, literally my hair is the worst for frizz and this stuff is amazing and i'm pretty sure it was silly cheap as well!

Batiste Dry Shampoo; This stuff is just, there are no words i just love it. I've tried my fair share of dry shampoos and this is just the best. This particular smell is my favourite though, whenever i get a sniff of it throughout the day it makes me think of sunbeds and i love it! I've grown to figure out how to use it without it leaving white bits in my hair so i can literally just spray and go. 

Silvikrin Hair spray; This is pretty obvious favourite to be honest as everyone loves hair spray! I've tried every hairspray under the sun but i've always come back to this one purely because i personally find it to be the best, holds my curls better than any other and i just love it.

Got 2 B Guardian Angel Heat Protectant; I was skeptical when i bought this purely because i'd seen people rave about it online and obviously not everyone likes the same things but i was wrong to be because i love it! It leaves my hair feeling amazing, smells divine and leaves it with such a nice shine. I love it so much that i recommended it to my best friend and she loves it as well! I'm pretty impressed with the price aswell.


No comments:

Post a Comment