Sunday 30 December 2012

This year Santa brought me.....

Trying to get back into blogging again and I'll post way more in the new year. As a little kickstart back into it I thought I'd do a easy post, so without further ado here's what 'Santa@ got me for Christmas.


Of course I got beauty products, that just goes without saying really doesn't it? Got my MAC lipgloss set that I've been lusting after and my third MSF natural but I just love them so much.


I got them! I finally got my babies and i could not be happier because they fit perfectly and they are just so beautiful!! I'm scared to wear them right now because it's so rainy and horrible out and I don't want to get them dirty or ruin them.


These aren't presents from Santa but friends and family :). Got my favourite perfume from my best friend, my brother and his girlfriend got me a Vivabox which i'm so excited for and a Lush giftset and my other best friend got me Hello Kitty makeup brushes and the Next perfume because it smells like the incense in his house (:.


I also got this interesting present from my uncle and his girlfriend, and I must say I wasn't expecting it but it's actually a very handy dandy thing! I used it the other night and I love it!

I did get more presents but these are more things to do with fashion and beauty so I didn't include everything.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all a fabulous and safe new year!

See you in 2013!!


No comments:

Post a Comment