Sunday 10 February 2013

Urban Decay First Impressions.

As always I'm very slow to jump on the bandwagon of make up purely because I always ask myself that silly question of 'do I really need this?' at the time the answer is always no but then a month of so later I give in and buy it. That is my life and I'm sure it always will, this leads us to the topic of todays post Urban Decay!



I knew I had to buy the Naked Basics because I have the Naked 2 and I'm in love and I love love love matte shades! And then I found the Flushed bronzer/highlight.blush palette and had to try it.


The colours in both are so pigmented and velvety and just glide on. The eye shadows are really easy to blend together and just look amazing, I think the Urban Decay shadows are slowly becoming my favourite eye shadows.



Now the colour names aren't overly inventive but they're certainly easy to remember! As for the other palette I don't even think they have names.



Now I haven't really played around with these too much but I've good expectations and this is after all only my first impressions! But no doubt these will feature in numerous posts after this.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete