Wednesday 29 August 2012

My Face Is Worth How Much?!

I spotted this on the lovely Louises' blog the other day and told myself that I would do it just out of pure interest. I did however talk myself out of it simply because I don't tend to wear a whole load of make up anymore as I spend most of my days at work, however I knew I was going out tonight so I dolled myself up and planned to do this when I got in so, here goes nothing!


FACE
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer; £6.00
ELF Flawless Finish Foundation; £6.00
ELF Cover Everything Concealer; £2.50
ELF HD Powder; £6.00
Benefit Hoola Bronzer; £23.50
MAC Style Blush; £17.50

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer; £1.50
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette; £36.00
Topshop Kohl Eyeliner; £4.00
HD Brows (this came in a Glossybox so i'm not sure if it counts?); £?? 
Maybelline Falsies Mascara; £7.99
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara; £1.99 (got this in a random shop)

LIPS
Topshop Whimsical Lipstick; £8.00
Barry M LE Lipgloss; £4.49 ?



Coming to the grand total of £95.47 wow! (that's if I've added it up properly haha) That's less than others i've seen but i've just changed up all my make up and that could've been a lot worse haha! I did leave out a few things simply because they where samples so i didn't see the point in figuring out the price, it is after midnight after all!
I'd love to see if anyone else has done this?




No comments:

Post a Comment