Wednesday 29 August 2012

Outfit Of The Night; Dinner With My Girls Edition.

Seeing as I've been away from my lovely little blog for what feels like forever I thought I'd get back into the swing of things with an easy post :). (I have plenty of other posts lined up though)

Tonight I went out for dinner with 3 of my beautiful girls, nothing fancy. We've had some sunshine today and it's a bit muggy and hot so I went  for mainly for comfort.




Top; Forever 21
Bandeau; New Look
Skirt; Missguided
Shoes; George at ASDA







Bracelet; ASOS
Watch; ASOS
Necklace; Present
Earrings; Tiffany

FOTN!
Products all listed in the previous post.


I apologise for the rubbish IPhone picture quality but my brother has borrowed my camera for a little while and I wanted to get this up.




No comments:

Post a Comment