Wednesday 5 September 2012

ELF Goodies.

Decided to treat myself to some of the many items on my ELF wishlist last month for being such a hard working kitten :)


So far I love everything I bought, the only thing that I'm disappointed in is the blush because whilst it looked lovely and pigmented when I swatched it on my hand it just doesn't come up like that on my face and I don't want to cake it on my face just to get some colour on my cheeks.

I was dubious on the foundation purely because I didn't want to spend £6 on something that I could possibly never use. The reason for that is if you haven't already noticed but I'm rather pale (other than my mass of freckles)and have quite a hard time finding foundation shades that match me but surprisingly this does and feels lovely on my skin.

I haven't tried everything out properly but so far so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment