Thursday 6 September 2012

Retail Therapy.

Had a bit of a rubbish day at work this morning, I always think that working from 7.15am until 11/12 will be a walk in the park..; it never is. So with that being said I popped into town with my wonderful mam this afternoon, I needed to exchange some things in Primark and ended up buying a few bits and then bought a few bits from H&M.


H&M Boobtube; £2.00
H&M Pink and Grey Striped Jumper; £9.99
H&M Cream Lovebirds Jumper; £19.99
Primark T-Bar Flats; £8.00
Primark Skull Scarf; £3.00
Primark Owl Scarf; £4.00


I spotted this on their Facebook page a few weeks back and was determined to buy it!


Just thought this was the cutest thing ever and I'm a massive scarf lover in the autumn/winter.



I'm a sucker for flats especially nice detailed ones like these and you can never have too many varieties of black flats!



No comments:

Post a Comment