Wednesday 19 September 2012

Glossy Box; September Edition.


Received this whilst I was at work this morning and my automatic reaction was to rip it open when I got home, it always feels like Christmas when these arrive ^__^.
This months box is for 'rising stars' and was designed by Maggie Li if I'm correct? Now first let me just say this is by far the cutest box I've ever had and will definitely be using it to display things in :).


On first impressions everything in the box seems to suit me down to the ground, which is pretty impressive if you ask me.


The Lady Gaga perfume sample is going to my best friend because she loves her and she's not smelt it yet. (Of course I had a cheeky sniff and it smells really good actually)

Cannot wait to try out the L'Oreal hair bits because they're perfect for my hair and I love trying out new products and I've actually just run out of my anti frizz stuff so this was perfect!

Looking forward to trying everything out over the next few weeks, no doubt some of this will end up in next months favourites! 


No comments:

Post a Comment