Saturday 27 October 2012


Most girls have a million and one things in their hand bags, (i'm included in this, the bigger than hand bag the more things that get lost inside it!)but there's only a select few items that they use on a regular basis.

Soap and Glory Hand Maid; I've replaced this about 3 times already because I just love it and most of my friends do as well! It's just common sense to have a hand sanitiser in your bag these days, well for me anyway. I also feel like my hands are never clean enough and this is the perfect hand bag size and smells divine!

Soap and Glory Hand Food; I've always got this in my bag because I get dry hands and the best thing about this is that it's non greasy! It smells amazing and my hands are always left feeling amazing. It's especially an essential for me as the weather gets colder because my skin gets worse!

Impulse; I always have some form of body spray or perfume on me, They get changed every two weeks almost because I just go through them. I'm just one of those people that just like to smell nice.

Kleenex; Self explanatory really! Tissues are always useful especially as we're into October now! (and you always know that someones going to ask if anyone has tissues when you're out!)

Carmex/Balmi; It's October and it's cold which only leads to chapped lips and that's not cute! Carmex is by far the best lipbalm that i've used and i've even converted my best friend into loving it. I always have a mixture because it depends where i am and what i need, I usually use my Balmi ones at work because of the air conditioning and i don't want anything too thick.

Nurofen; I've always got aches or pains and these are just handy to have because again, someones always bound to ask!

Chewing Gum; Because noone likes bad breathe!

Concealer/Eyeliner/Popstick; Just because they're handy to have just incase I ever need to go anywhere straight from work and need to make myself look nice!

My little bag of tricks!; This has everything in it! Cold and flu tablets, plasters, nail files, hair clips, hair bands, safety pins, various types of painkillers etcetc just because you never know when you're going to need it! I always have to be prepared and if i'm not i don't feel right.



No comments:

Post a Comment