Thursday 4 October 2012

Seeing as I'm taking a little trip to Birmingham this weekend for a friends 21st and I'm lacking in ideas for blog posts I thought I'd mush them both together and show you what I'm taking beauty wise :).

I'll be there from Friday-Sunday and will be out and around for most of that time so i'd like to look awake and nice (:.



My face can be a very temperamental object so I've packed both high coverage foundation and a low/medium coverage bb cream because I just don't know how it's going to play out.
As for blush/bronzer I brought my favourites of the moment. Hoola is now in that top coveted space of being my all time favourite bronzer and that's only in the space of a few months! 


Eyes are pretty simple and basic, I don't want to be faffing around with eyeshadow so theres are just basics that will still make me look nice and put together.


Pretty much just different variations of the same colours but it's one of the main colour families that I can wear happily and a girl likes choice!

The next post/post you see will no doubt be Birmingham related as I have a few ideas planned (shopping purchases included!)





1 comment:

  1. Ugh I really want to try bb cream.
    These products look really pretty :-)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete