Thursday 29 November 2012



I've seen this tag doing the rounds on Youtube, I believe it originated from MacBarbie07 (correct me if i'm wrong) and I love love love winter so I figured, let's roll it over into the Blogging world as well seeing as I haven't seen anyone do it on here yet.


1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I love darker colours in the winter, I don't have a specific favourite but I love any type of red.

2) Favorite Winter lip product?
Moisturising lipbalm! I absolutely swear by Carmex, literally my saviour when it comes to winter and the only lipbalm that I've found that actually does what it says it's supposed to.


3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
I live in scarves, knee high socks and ugg boots in the winter. Every year without fail. I also love chunky knit jumpers and cardigans.


4) Most worn Winter accessory?
Scarves definitely!


5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
Anything peppermint, absolutely love the smell of it.

6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Hot chocolate and more importantly peppermint hot chocolate. Finally got my hands on the Starbucks one this year and I'm addicted.

7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Miracle On 34th Street? I just love all christmas films!

8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
I literally could not just pick one, I absolutely love christmas songs honestly!


9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Does chocolate count? All the best ones come out at christmas, I love all the selections you get.


10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
I don't think I have a favourite decoration? Though I do love christmas lights, does that count?

11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
I currently don't have a christmas list and it might be a while until I have one which is a bit insane. Though I would like a Kindle Fire HD or a Tablet of some kind, but I'd rather buy that myself as a January treat (:.

12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Just spending time with family and friends as much as I can. And also working, working a lot.

I tag everyone to do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment