Monday 26 November 2012


Glossy Box day is my second favourite day of every month (payday being the first haha), I get so excited when I know it's on it's way to me because I cannot wait to try out all the new things. And well this month was no exception!

Alison Claire Mango Body Butter;
I literally cannot even begin to explain how amazing this stuff smells, it's like they've just juiced a mango into the tube, it smells edible! And the texture is like silk on my skin, I can definitely see me buying the full size of this! I've only tried it a few times but I have dry skin and it gets worse around winter and this has just made my skin feel so soft and lovely.

Burbery Body Eau de Parfum;
I never expected to like the smell of this, it's very rare that I like the smell of Burberry perfumes and I'm not really sure why. I can definitely see myself wearing this on special occasions to feel ultra sophisticated.

Nails Inc polish in Porchester Square;
This is definitely not a colour that I would wear, I was hoping for the pink but I will try it out and see if I like it.

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant;
I've not tried this yet but I'm very excited to. My skin is very susceptible to break outs and horribleness in the winter time and I'm hoping this will keep it clear and fresh looking.

Ayurri Indian Rose Face Cream;
I loved loved loved the shower gel from this company from a previous box, so much so that it was gone within about 2 weeks and I'm hoping for nothing but good things from this as well, it smells amazing and i've used it about twice and my face as felt lovely and moisturised.

What did everyone else think of their boxes this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment