Monday 26 November 2012

November Treats!


As always pay day came around at the end of October and of course shopping was going to happen, that just goes without saying! I finally picked up the Real Techniques Core Collection which I have been eyeing for the longest time and also as I was in Boots I had a mooch of the Essie stand and fell in love with Bahama Mama.

I also went into Chelmsford on the 20th to meet up with a friend and do some christmas shopping. Now I've been very organised this year and had most of my presents done by then so I picked up what I needed and then naturally ended up buying some things for myself! 

I bought four bath ballistics from Lush which aren't picked, because well they're still in their little bags and I don't want to open them until I use them BUT  I did purchase Father Christmas, Twilight, Dragons Egg and Cinders which I used last night and I must say my bath water wasn't a very nice colour, but the popping candy and the smell of it definitely made up for that fact!

And much to my delight I finally found Katy Perrys Meow! I've only ever seen it online and the prices where insane, this was £25 for a 50ml bottle and in Wilkinsons of all places! I definitely squealed with delight and it smells fantastic!


On the 21st I embarked on a small 3 day visit to my family in Ireland, this was a long time coming it had been 2 years. But there where a few things that made it difficult to get out there so. Anyway my aunty took me and my mam to a local shopping centre and well I bought a few bits! Both tops are from Primark (or Penneys as it's called in Ireland) as well as my beautiful 5 euro phone case!



I spotted a MAC counter in the airport when we where going over but unfortunately due to hand luggage restrictions I couldn't actually buy anything because I wouldn't have been able to get it in my bag on the way back. But when wandering around Dublin airport waiting to find out our gate my eyes immediately locked onto the MAC counter there and the only thing I had in mind was the christmas lip set but the one I wanted was sold out. Now I was disappointed but I then decided that it was finally time that I got matched for a foundation! Now after a lovely chat with the MUA we decided I should try out the Studio Fix Fluid, now she said I have pink undertones in my skin but the colour for that was still too dark on my skin so she went for the one for yellow tones (I think that's right? It's been a while since then and i'm a little tired right now) and well it matched perfectly! So I am now NC15, woohoo!



Also couldn't browse the duty free on the plane without having a cheeky purchase! I've had Touch Ã‰clat before and loved it and seeing as I had some euros left I snapped it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment